Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WALL!!!!!

The wall is almost finished! we have the Alum show coming up next weekend and, due to the number of submissions, we actually needed more wall space so we built a new wall... technically its more of a mobile room than a wall, and really Robert mostly built it, I just held things, did a lot of measuring and drilled holes where I was told. Today I filled all the seams, screw holes and molded a corner from wood filler and then sanded it, now I am waiting for my second coat of primer to dry so that I can start on the top coat, then we can attach the trim, move it into place, load up the shelves cunningly hidden in the back portion of the wall, rearrange some of the track lighting to properly illuminate our glorious new studio addition, and hang art on it!


....on an unrelated note, and I feel very strongly about this: art is hung, people are hanged! 
Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment