Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daisy, Cheesecake and Dennis




This morning I went to the pet store and instead of buying a rabbit, which would have been adorable and fluffy and left poop in all my shoes I bought more fish! it's possible that I have a problem, I started with one little tank and a couple of little stripy jobbies and now I have the little tank, (which is mostly just breeding snails at this point) and a 15 gallon tank with 7 neon tetras (all named Jeff), 4 zebra danios (the little stripy jobbies), two big fat ones, Cheesecake and Dennis, Ted the poopfish (I can't remember what he is exactly but he seems to enjoy eating poop) and a hatchet something or other I named Daisy.
I'm thinking that I will start emailing pictures of my fish to my friends who like to send me pictures of their kids/puppies...

1 comment: