Tuesday, October 18, 2011

wedding photographerizing

This past weekend I went to Savannah with Robert, Julia and StudioBaby to photographerize a wedding. This is something that Robert has been doing for years, but was my first wedding and my first outing with my new camera. Practice is definitely in order, but someone has to be the neurosurgeon's first craniotomy. 
So I would like to thank Jon and Kortni for being my first. I think we all escaped lobotomy free. 
but I'm still learning so we'll see how it goes.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks Nic, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time... God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful way of being sarcastic! it IS an art form!!! Love the photo's! That little girl is just precious....have to wonder of her thoughts...hmmm

    ReplyDelete