Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Everyone wants to be loved.

So I updated my Etsy page yesterday and, because Etsy tells you exactly how many views each item gets, I have been obsessively checking to see if anyone is interested in my nonsense... as of this morning my shop has 9 "Likes".
Generally speaking I am not a fan of the "Like" button. I am beginning to question the true motives of Facebook and for some reason the "Like" button especially bothers me and I can't quite put my finger on why exactly.
But my weirdo, Facebook-is-watching-me-pee, paranoia aside now I am obsessed with the idea of who it is that is liking my shop... and I want more "Like"s, more and more! I want to be popular and have the whole internet love me and chant my name aloud as they buy my artwork waiting with bated breath for my next Etsy listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment