Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday morning

I realize its 10:00am, but its far too early for me to smile pretty and be nice to people. I've had half a cup of coffee and I am being subjected to painfully uninteresting small talk and Tony's terrible combination of show tunes and weird late 80's r&b.
Today is definitely a giant headphones, sunglasses inside, and sitting-in-the-corner-glowering-at-people-over-my-laptop kind of day.
grumble grumble grumble.
....

oh yeah, found this thing growing outside the studio a couple of days ago. and I can't find out what it is. Martha Stewart doesn't know, google is of no help, and the hippys from the mushroom club (yes, this is a real organization here in Atlanta) told me it was a Jack-o-Lantern fungi, it is not.
any ideas?


I know it's not a Jack-o-Lantern because, like an idiot, I spent 10 minutes standing in a small dark closet staring at a fistful of the bloody thing to see if it would glow... it did not...

No comments:

Post a Comment