Thursday, June 24, 2010

tiny people and big hats

It has occured to me, that for someone who is not really thrilled by the idea of marriage, I do an awful lot of stuff for other peoples weddings. This is by no means a complaint, I actually rather enjoy making tiny people and then covering them in glitter or folding a million paper flowers to piece together bouquets. I have two more cake toppers that I have more or less bullied my way into making. one is actually an anniversary gift and is being bartered (along with a couple of other things) for a totally awesome table built from found/reclaimed objects. and the other is for friends getting married in January who want a velocirapter and a falcon on top of their cake. :) which will either be the most amazing thing ever to happen to the world of cake decoration, or a hideous and colossal fail. either way, i'm excited about it.

besides I do actually like weddings, I just wish people wore bigger hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment