Sunday, June 27, 2010

...

So while all of my reasons for disliking the city are valid, (even the last one) most of my complaints are weather based. Perhaps it bothers me more than most as I grew up in a relatively small town on the coast of South Wales, where, for the most part, people were basically assholes* and it rained 300 days a year. My point is only that despite my complaining there are good things about Atlanta: it's relatively inexpensive; the people are mostly nice; I can go for weeks without needing to go further than 4 miles in any direction from my house, consequently I can walk most places; it's exceptionally green, there are trees everywhere. so yeah, I can bitch about it, but it's my city and I live here so watch what you say about it!

*It is entirely possible that the people of my tiny town in South Wales were actually not assholes, but instead that I was 15, weird, and hateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment