Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Allergies

Its Wednesday which means my friends get back from their honeymoon tonight and I can go home!  house sitting is weird. Other peoples houses, regardless of how clean or welcoming they might be, just seem strange, everything's in the wrong place and I can never find the light switch. The last two weeks I've felt a little bit like I'm wearing someone elses socks. Also I can now add my friends pets to the long list of things I am allergic to. So far the list goes like this: cats, cherries, raw almonds, tree spooge and the entire city of Atlanta from mid February thru late May.



2 comments:

  1. You are always at your most pathetic in the springtime. I don't know how you endure Atlanta's pollen year after year. It's not nearly as bad in Nashville, so come escape here anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might take offense to that em.

    ReplyDelete