Monday, October 25, 2010

Rad Event! Awesome Shame!

Yesterday was our first event at the new studio! it was awesome! we painted pumpkins and made halloween decorations and ate too much candy corn... and then... I swore in front of an 11 year old (actually I think the first time I have sworn in front of a child since I was 13 and babysitting for my neighbor's 4 year old, when I dropped a video on my big toe and yelled "shit!" ...said 4 year old told on me and I was not invited back).
So now I am full of shame. hopefully the parents who were stood right next to me and witnessed the incident will not mind the unwelcome additions to their daughters vocabulary and perhaps will forgive me. but probably not. either way... THE SHAME!
Sigh, Despite the charming accent, having a potty mouth is not nearly as cute as one might think, especially around the little people (children not midgets).
Otherwise, I think the whole thing went rather well. The kids made me an awesome pumpkin with pompoms and googly eyes ...and I thanked them by teaching them new words!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment