Friday, August 19, 2011

creative slump.

It seems, that aside from writing poems to the guy downstairs, there has been rather a lull in my creative output over the last couple of months. I'm not really sure what thats about, I guess I should blame a combination of working a lot and the downloading of Lego Harry Potter to my phone.

...But, my friend Kellyn asked me to make some t-shirt scarves to sell at her booth up in Castleberry Hill this weekend, so I did that and then made a sign, which is cute and somewhat creative and will hopefully inspire people to buy things:



1 comment:

  1. I've had the same struggle for the past couple of months, unable to write, or even find inspiration to write, so I'm hoping that now I'm back home my creativity will spring back with gusto... Looking at your blog usually spurs me on to greater things... And I have to say this sketch is fabulous, and should bring customers by the truck load...

    ReplyDelete