Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Parasites and pizza.

This month I have mostly been dealing with fish issues and drinking far too much diet coke.
It seems that my fish are suffering from the hilariously named, but less hilarious to deal with, Camallanus worms, which for anyone who doesnt know, are small, red, hair like worms that cling to the fish's intestines and dangle out of their butt. it's gross. after several failed attempts to correct the problem I have now resorted to feeding them a dog wormer smashed up with their regular food into a disgusting looking gray paste...fish, it seems, will eat just about anything. anyway, it's a good possibility that I will be heading home to a tank full of bloated, floating fish...we shall see.
I also made breakfast pizza and it was awesome! I saw it on howsweeteats, I site I visit because I like the pretty food pictures, and so I made it. Also, pizza dough is super easy... so I will be making loads more pizza in the future!
Robert and I have been cleaning and organizing the studio space and finding homes for everything, which is also awesome, after my class today a couple of the parents commented on how great the studio looked and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy and proud of my amazing work space.

and thanks to Jennifer and Cole Parker of DivasInDefense I now know a variety of different ways of breaking someone's wrist!

...end post.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the fish recover, sounds nasty.

    Great job with the studio and the Pizza dough :o)

    ReplyDelete